Any form of boost control should be considered a tuning tool rather than a bolt-on power adder, and therefore adjustments should be done with knowledge of the limits of the engine/turbo to maximize the performance gains and reliability from using this product.
The D-Force is the perfect partner for all turbo diesel engines that use a pneumatic wastegate. Using a modified version of the G-Force II closed-loop boost control algorithm to suit the different behavior of diesel engines, the D-Force has the features to tailor boost to suit your needs. With 6 boost presets and a timed scramble feature that can be selected on-the-fly, the D-Force can adjust your boost for all driving conditions such as overtaking, towing, economy, racing, or even protecting the engine.
As any modified turbo diesel owner knows, it is important to monitor EGT (Exhaust Gas Temperature) to avoid costly engine damage. Not only can the D-Force control your boost, but it can also display EGT! This option comes supplied with the EGT sensor so you can toggle between boost or EGT display (in °C or °F), and set a high temperature warning.
No other EBC offers the features, control, and ease of use like the D-Force.
- For boost pressures up to 50psi (3.45BAR, 345kPa)
- Adjust peak boost, rise rate, and closed-loop correction
- Display boost pressure in psi, BAR, or kPa
- Display EGT in °C or °F
- 6 boost presets, individually programmable
- Unique “scramble” feature with remote switching
- Peak boost recall
- Adjustable overboost warning/boost cut
- Touch buttons with user selectable illumination colours
- Auxiliary input to switch boost presets or activate scramble
- Manufactured in Australia in accordance with ISO 9001
- For use with turbo diesel engines that use a pneumatically controlled wastegate (not suitable for use with VNT/VGT or electronic actuators)
- 1 x 3007
- Mitsubishi Galant EA_ 2.0 TDI Front Wheel Drive (FWD) (1996 to 2003)
- Mitsubishi L200 K74, K76 and K77 2.5 TD 4WD All-wheel Drive (AWD) (1996 to 2007)
- Mitsubishi Shogun / Pajero MK2 (NH, NJ, NK, NL) 2.5 TD 4WD All-wheel Drive (AWD) (1990 to 1999)
- Mitsubishi Shogun / Pajero MK3 (NM and NP) 2.5 TDI All-wheel Drive (AWD) (2000 to 2006)
- Nissan Patrol Y60, GQ 2.8 TD All-wheel Drive (AWD) (1988 to 1997)
- Nissan Patrol Y60, GQ 4.2 D All-wheel Drive (AWD) (1988 to 1997)
- Toyota Hilux ZN13_, LN9_, RN1_, YN8_, LN8_ 2.4 TD 4WD All-wheel Drive (AWD) (1989 to 1995)
- Toyota Hilux ZN13_, LN9_, RN1_, YN8_, LN8_ 3.0 TDCi 4WD All-wheel Drive (AWD) (1993 to 1997)
- Toyota Hilux LN6_, LN5_, YN6_, YN5_, VZN1_, RZN1_ 3.0 D 4WD All-wheel Drive (AWD) (1997 to 2005)
- Toyota Hilux MK II 3.0 D 4WD All-wheel Drive (AWD) (2001 to 2005)
- Toyota Land Cruiser PZJ7_, KZJ7_, HZJ7_, BJ7_, LJ7_, RJ7_ 4.2 D All-wheel Drive (AWD) (1990 to 2017)
- Toyota Land Cruiser 80 Series 4.2 TD All-wheel Drive (AWD) (1990 to 1997)
- Toyota Land Cruiser 120 Series 3.0 D-4D All-wheel Drive (AWD) (2002 to 2009)
- Toyota Land Cruiser Amazon FZJ1_, UZJ1_ 4.2 TD All-wheel Drive (AWD) (1998 to 2007)