5801 Manifold Boost Tap
SUITS AUDI, SEAT, SKODA AND VW 1.2 AND 1.4 TURBO ENGINES (EA211)
Most modern engines have eliminated vacuum ports from the intake manifold, making it difficult to install boost gauges, boost controllers, aftermarket blow-off valves and other devices that require a signal from the intake manifold.
GFB’s Gauge Port range allows a quick and tidy solution by tapping into existing features on the intake manifold to provide an extra reference port.
- Easy to install with no tools
- Removal is simple and leaves no trace it was installed
- Hose barb faces forward rather than down for better hose routing and to prevent oil pooling in the hose
- Features two Viton O-rings that are impervious to oil, and a billet 6262-T6 aluminium body with a brass hose barb
- Anodized black and laser engraved with the GFB logo
- Manufactured in Australia in accordance with ISO 9001
UK Mainland: We are offering free standard shipping on all orders over £50 which may take 1-4 days. Orders under £50 will be charged at £4.95. Alternatively, you can also choose a Next Day service for £7.85.
Europe: Standard service is £30.00 and may take between 2-17 business days. Express delivery is £50.00 and may take 2-11 business days.
US/Mexico: Standard delivery is £30.00 for 3-17 business days. Express delivery is £50.00 and may take 2-11 business days.
Rest of World: Standard delivery charge is £50.00 and delivery times vary according to location.